Work-related travel

Motor vehicle is generally deductible if you need to travel between shops.

Work-related travel that you pay for to conferences, training or courses etc. can also be claimed including accommodation and sometimes meals.

Work-related uniform

Work-related clothing is deductible if you need to purchase a logo uniform. Unfortunately for those that need to wear “country road” etc. brand attire at least you get a sweet discount! Though if you have to launder your uniform we can still claim it!

Courses and education

Courses and education even if you are top of your game and want to learn more! You are still entitled to claim any self-education expenses you incur for your job including travel and accommodation.

Let us take care of your finances so you can get back to adventures

We also offer